Airtel Provides PRI Line connection for price and tariff plans call us: +91-9035020041
Airtel Provides PRI (Primary Rate Interface) which is a standard that lies within the ISDN or Integrated Services Digital Network framework. PRI denotes a specification meant to carry voice and data transmissions. Being based on either T1 or E1 lines which have 24 and 32 channels respectively,
- Providing differing number of channels across a few countries
- Typically consisting of 23 bearer channels (B) and one 64 Kbits per second channel (D).
Airtel Since it is capable of providing massive levels of data transmission capability, generally PRI gets implemented or deployed by large-scale business organizations or enterprises. This Airtel allows them to use the 24 channels rather flexibly and split up between needs such as:
- Data transmission
- Voice transmission and even
- Video conferencing facilities.
Advantages offered Airtel PRI
While there are plenty of advantages offered by even a single PRI line, here are the main aspects:
- Cost effectiveness because one PRI connection can take all the load of 30 separate lines. This means lower rentals and simpler management of your telecom landscape,
- Additional features such as caller ID, call hunting and even direct inward dialing can be delivered by PRI Line
- Faster connectivity when it comes to making telephone calls,
- Flexibility because your service provider can “play around” with not just your requirements of data and voice transmission but also the number of lines that you need to use.
- Higher security because of its digital framework.
- It has been developed primarily for industrial use whereas the BRI takes care of smaller offices or home requirements.